Today I’m going to share the 11 best realtor apps in 2020 to close more deals and be more efficient with your time.
If you’ve watched any number of my videos you’ll know that I’m all about being as efficient as possible. There’s no better way to be more efficient in real estate than to be proficient with your smartphone.
We have it on us all the time and we are constantly on the go. These are two MAJOR reasons why you need to have the best tools available at your fingertips all the time!
I’ve tracked my app usage through the screentime app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and without question, these are the most used apps (outside of the obvious social media ones).
Be sure to go out and try these amazing apps today!
4. Zillow Mortgage
6. Your CRM App (I use kvCORE)
Leave me a comment below and let me know which are your favorite realtor apps! Did I miss any?
◦ Grow Your Real Estate Business From 0 –
◦ How TO Be Successful in Real Estate Without Cold Calling –
◦ eXp Realty Explained (2020) –
//COME SAY HI!
Text me now at 210-864-9225
Please use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner with me at eXp Realty:
Know someone moving to San Antonio, let my team help and receive a referral fee:
//TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
◦ Real Estate Express – Online Real Estate School –
◦ REDX – Real Estate Prospecting Platform –
◦ SendOutCards – Cards And Gifting Program –
◦ All Things Real Estate – Real Estate Supplies –
◦ TubeBuddy – YouTube Optimization –
◦ Aweber – Email Marketing –
◦ Flick.tech – Instagram Hashtag Tool –
◦ KWFinder – Keyword Research –
◦ Canva – Graphic Design –
◦ Agent Legend – Lead Follow Up and Nurturing –
//FAVORITE REAL ESTATE BOOKS
◦ Your First Year in Real Estate –
◦ Millionaire Real Estate Agent –
◦ The Conversion Code –
◦ Exactly What to Say: For Real Estate Agents –
And make sure you subscribe to my channel!
DISCLAIMER: Some of these links are affiliate links of products and services I personally use and recommend. I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This comes at no additional cost to you and helps to fund this channel and my ability to create more content.
#kylehandy #realestatetraining #realtorapps2020